11 April 2013

hosier lane

Had a spare half hour before I was meeting a friend in Melbourne the other day.

Scooted down to Hosier Lane for a few quick snaps.  Even saw some "artists" in the act - though I wasn't quite brave enough to capture the moment.

It really amazes me that there's these incredibly talented people out there, who exert all this time and effort into creating this beautiful art, knowing full well it's only temporary.














This wasn't even half the lane way.  There was this great piece down the other end but I couldn't get to it because there were dudes doing work.  Curse you workers!!

~Tan

p.s. more postcards in my Zazzle store!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this place before, it is incredible! I still don't know how it is possible to get this kind of detail from spray paint, this is talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melbourne has lots of little laneways, and is well known for it's street art. I really love poking around. I pass this lane often.

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing! I especially love the dragon ^_^ My spray painting skills are very basic, so seeing talent like this really is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete