28 September 2012

eat, sleep, poop: repeat

Babies.  Amiright?

No, I don't have any of my own, but I do like giving a little hand-crocheted goodness to parents-to-be that I know.  Baby stuff is just so quick to make!  I whipped this up in about 4 days of commuting.

I'm hoping this comes across as unisex, as I don't know what the sex is.  This is for my next-door-office-neighbour.  I hope it doesn't come across as weird, me giving this to him seeing as I barely know the dude.  It's just, that, crochet.  You know?  I did it because crochet. Crochet crochet crochet.  Baby needs crochet. 




Pattern:  my favourite (ok, the only one I've really tried so far...) pattern for a cardi, and my own pattern for a matching beanie.  
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool 4plyShock horror I didnt use BWM!!!  Well, I made this on a whim and didn't have any suitable non-girly colours in my stash (well, it could have been pure white but that would have been boring) so I made a random purchase at a LYS.  Friggin expensive, I'll stick with BWM next time.
Hook:  3.5mm
Ravelled here and here


-Linking with-
Tami's Amis FO Fridays | Fiber Arts Fridays at Wisdom Begins in Wonder | Natural Suburbia for Creative Fridays | I've Made Friday at SusanD1408 Crochet Addict | I ♥ Fridays at Petals to Picots

0 comments:

Post a Comment