16 June 2012

Caturday XIII


Welcome back to Caturday, the day dedicated to The Kitten and her cuteness, and invite you to do the same with your kitties!

Today, more pictures from the phone.  You might have this same habit as me - getting into bed and just checking the phone before you settle in.  It's probably not a great habit, but whatevs.  Well, The Kitten loves bedtime too.  My hopping into bed is apparently a signal to her that it's cuddle time!  And that is also a signal for me to shove the phone in her face for a few snaps!!
Also seen here is another recurring theme, the ultra close up
Today, a rage comic that I can relate to!  I do this with The Kitten (though she doesn't scratch my face up).  Do you do this? :3
via (I am also a bit addicted to 9gag *secret shame*)
Got some cool kitty related things to share?  Please fill in the Mr Linky below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment