09 June 2012

Caturday XII

Welcome to this week's edition of Caturday, the day where I go to the temple of cuteness to workship The Kitten in all her cute glory, and invite you to do the same with your kitties!

Today:  My cat likes to hide in boxes.  And bags, which I will feature another day.  It's so cute, the way she instantly spies a new box.  You can see the need in her eyes to jump in and explore.  Its like hurry-up-and-remove-your-groceries-or-whatever-and-get-out-of-my-way-i-need-to-be-in-that-box!!
Exhibit A:  hanging out in the empty passionfruit soft drink box.  The Kitten is nothing if not classy.
And today's topic, Kitties in Literature

One of my favorite books as a child was My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes.  
via
The premise was simple enough.  The author's cat liked to hide in boxes, and the author's cat is compared to other cats, who do not necessarily like to hide in boxes.  Riveting stuff.  It had very cool art and also cool rhymes. 

I love that fat one. via
Got some cool kitty related things to share?  Please fill in the Mr Linky below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment