06 May 2012

Caturday VIII

Welcome to another Caturday, the day dedicated to The Kitten, her cuteness and her various shenanigans.  The day I also invite you to particpate and link back at the bottom :)

This week I've had a bit of a case of the sads.  Just one of those everything-that-could-go-wrong-does-and-I-can't-do-anything-right-fuck-my-life kind of weeks.  But then A will sent me this text, and things seemed just a bit better.

Cuteness update, keeping me fully informed on all the latest cuteness news.
And in case you'd like a larger version of this photo taken in atrocious light, here it is.  You can't say I never did nothing for you.  (Don't mind me.  I can't brain today.  I has the dumb.)
Apparently she was sleeping quite peacefully until A came in and flashed the camera at her.  Suck it kitten! 

And today's topic, Kitties in Literature (the term 'literature' is used loosely)

So, I recently finished reading the Hunger Games series.  The series wasn't mindblowing, but it was entertaining enough for me.  One of my favourite characters was Butercup (well of course the Hunger Games has its own wiki!). My only emotional response was near the very end of book three, involving an exchange between Katniss and Buttercup.  I won't spoil it for you.  I will say however that I actually welled up, which is rare for me when reading any book.  I'm so tough.

Enough talking Tanya!  What did you find when you googled 'Hunger Games Buttercup'?  Well, since you ask so nicely, Hunger Games advices!
Advice Buttercup

via
More hunger games advices here!!

***BONUS**
Katniss Pusheen.  Your argument is invalid.
 So, any kitty related posts you'd like to share?  Pop your deets into Mr Linky below and link back here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment