How about... somebody gave me a blog award! The lovely Hazel, of Hazel's Crochet nominated me! How supremely flattering!
The award goes to a blog you love that has less than 200 followers, and once you receive the award, you then need to give it to 5 people you deem worthy.
I've been madly clicking away trying to find the origins of this pwn award. Apparently 'Liebster' means 'Dearest' in German (thanks Sweet Williams).
It was REALLY hard to choose who to pass this onto (I'm pretty addicted to blogs...). Without further ado I am pleased to pass this award to the following blogs which I love to read:
- Useless Beauty Designs - I get uber excited everytime I see a new post from Susie from UBD. She writes about her life with such humour it's difficult not to be enamoured;
- Tea and Craft - You know that feeling you get when you think you've found a cyber kindred spirit? With every post from Lisa from T&C I think, oh I like that stuff tooooo. She is much more crafty than me though!!;
- Sweet Little Stitches - Lynne from SLS is a crochet master, with every creation she shows off, my amazement increases;
- Master of a Thousand Things - Certainly a master of both crochet and knitting, Tink makes lovely things and is very gracious with answers should you have any questions!
- From now till then and in between - Jarka makes really lovely things, and also says lovely things. I always love visiting her blog!