06 September 2011

NPH

As if I didn't already love NPH enough, he's gone and done this:
Your fist has touched my heart.

I knew about this episode for so so long, and it did not disappoint!  The perfect amount of cuteness and silliness.  LOL @ Ice King!  (How awesome is Adventure Time btw?  I just love it.  It's my current fave cartoon.  How awesome are cartoons btw....?)

I love that whatever NPH is in these days, he sings!  Even in HIMYM (which I am pretty addicted to... I must say)! (He is also a magician, which is doubly awesome)


I'm very sad that Doogie Howser is not available on DVD.  *shakes fist at DVD gods for not providing me with additional NPH goodies to watch*

Cute lil baby NPH anyone?
And of course, there's Dr Horrible.  I. Love. Dr. Horrible.  I've seen it more times than I probably should admit.  There are too many reasons why Dr Horrible is awesome.  The music, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Bad Horse.... it goes on.  Check it out if you haven't already.
via (this picture is not representative of Dr Horrible, but NPH is so totally cute here)
And, I found out recently, that he was in RENT.  My absolute all time favorite musical.  I've listened to the soundtrack so many times, it's just lovely music.

So anyways... NPH is awesome. 

Generally, I'm pretty addicted to TV and movies.  I like awesome things that aren't too serious, take the piss out of itself/themself or their genre, and is just fun.  When it comes to my entertainment, I really don't like to think too much.

Any suggestions for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment